If you’re looking for ways to stoke your competitive fires this summer, there are a ton of events that might be right up your alley. This is a very partial list of fitness events in the next few months. Let us know if you are interested in any of them, either as a competitor or a spectator. We can help you coordinate a training schedule, and come out to cheer you on! Use this list to whet your appetite, and watch for us to post more events and reminders to Facebook as the summer progresses. If you’re interested in an event not listed here, let me know so we can spread the word and get more people involved!
- Saturday, June 4, Beat Cancer Beatdown – teams of 2, same-gender pairs
- Saturday, June 11, Battle at the Ballpark – teams of 4
- Saturday and Sunday, August 13-14, Elysian Games – individual and team
- Sunday, May 22, West Seattle 5K
- Saturday, June 3, Fremont 5K
- Sunday, June 12, Furry 5K
- Saturday, June 18, Seattle Rock’n’Roll 8K, Half Marathon, and Marathon
One of our very first members, Kevin Burns, will be running his first half marathon today!
- Weekly track meets every Wednesday night from June 1st through August 10th in Edmonds. There are kids’, high school, open, and masters’ divisions, so everyone can take part. This is an ongoing thing and you can compete once, every week, or something in between.
Obstacle Races and Festivals